Absolute Coolant Proof Caliper Series 500 - with Dust/Water Protection Conforming to IP67 Level
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: Mitutoyo
- Product Code: -
- Can be used in workshop conditions exposed to coolant, water, dust or oil. Dimensions, mass and price are the same as the conventional products. Also, 100% inspection by air leak test is performed.
- Carbide-faced jaws with round depth-rod type is newly added to the product lineup.
- Large LCD characters make the display easy to read.
- Easy to use — advanced design styling with only 1 button.
- Incorporates the absolute measurement system. No need to reset the origin.
- The automatic power-on/off function shuts down the LCD display after 20 minutes inactivity, but the ABS scale unit origin is stored. Power is restored when the slider is moved.
- Allows step measurement
- Can be integrated into statistical process control and measurement systems.
- A convenient interface input tool is available so that measurement data can be converted to keyboard signals and input directly to commercial spreadsheet software. Refer to page A-4.
- An inspection certificate is supplied as standard. (However, this cannot be used as a calibration certificate as it is undated.)
- Special type ABS Coolant Proof Calipers are provided.
A built-in ABS (absolute) scale means that these calipers are ready to use immediately after power-on without origin resetting – just like using a vernier caliper.
Smooth slider movement makes for comfortable operation.
|Accuracy||±0.02mm (≤200mm), ±0.03mm (>200mm)
(excluding quantizing error)
|Resolution||0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mm|
|Quantizing error||Not including ±1 count|
|Dust/Water protection level||IP67 (IEC60529)*|
|Scale type|| ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear
|Max. response speed||Unlimited|
|Battery||SR44 (1 pc), 938882,
for initial operational checks (standard accessory)
|Battery life||Approx. 3 years under normal use
(1 year: over 300mm models)
* Although these models are IP67 rated, care should be taken to dry tool after use.
|Origin-set||Absolute origin position can be changed.|
|Data output||Measurement data output connector allows integration into statistical process control and measurement systems.|
|Automatic power on/off||LCD display will turn off after 20 minutes inactivity, but the ABS scale unit origin is stored. Power is restored when the slider is moved.|
|Alarm||Error message is displayed if error in calculation is found and measurement is stopped. Measurement will not be continued while error is displayed. Also, if the battery voltage becomes low, “B” appears to alert the user before measurement is no longer possible.|