HYT-2001 Megohmmeter is designed to test all conductive, anti-static and static dissipative surfaces for electrical resistivity/resistance. According to EOS/ESD, CECC, ANSI, ASTM test procedures. It’s easy to use and is of high quality and dependability. The meter also measures relative humidity and temperature, both of which affect electrical properties.
Measures resistivity/resistance, temperature and humidity.
Humidity and temperature affect resistivity so they must be measured.
- Measures resistivity: 103-1012 ohms/sq.
- Measures resistance: 103-1012 ohms. Measures relative humidity: 10% to 90%RH.
- Measures temperature: 0°C-37.7°C (32°F to 100°F). 10v/100v test voltage range.
- Include probes: - two 5 pound weight,2.5”RTT, RTG disk probes.
- two 3” parallel surface resistivity probes.
- LCD alpha - numeric scale-no LED’S.
- Rechargeable battery capability.
- Test mats, floor finishes, paints, wrist straps, smocks, foot wear, bags and containers.
- Measures resistivity, temperature and humidity.
- 103-1012 ohms/sq test range.
- 10v/100v test ranges.
- Blow molded travel case.
- Light weight meter-15oz.
- Alpha-numeric LCD scale.
- Automatic power shut off.
- Auto zeroing.
- Two 5 lb. disk probes and built in resistivity probes.
- One year warranty.
- Concentric ring resistivity probe (optional).
- Replaceable probes.
- 9 volt DC battery or 120 volt AC adapter.
- Cleanroom probes available.