Terms & Conditions
This website www.hottemp.com.my is owned and operated by:
Hottemp (M) Sdn Bhd
5 Solok Beringin, Off Jalan Permatang Damar Laut,
11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
Placing an Order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your cart basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your cart basket at any time.
- Shipping charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
- All prices quoted on our website are in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
Delivery and Shipping Charges
- Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse within 11-14 working days and any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
- We will normally deliver goods within 1-2 working days of dispatch.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 9:00am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- Most of our products are relatively weighty items and you may be required to assist the driver in offloading your order.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the factory and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Deliveries are made to a ground floor entrance only and on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the goods. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
Cancellation and Returns
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt form the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel.
- You can cancel your order at any time up to 3 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail, fax or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 7 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- You may properly examine the goods for 7 working days as you would do had you visited our showroom, however you may not return any goods that have been installed unless they are faulty.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked. The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
- If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
- Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
- We are unable to guarantee and exact colour match due to the nature of the product.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant Malaysia legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the Malaysia.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not book installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.
- This policy covers all users who register to use the website. It is not necessary to purchase anything in order to gain access to the searching facilities of the site.
- We have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is not unlawfully processed. Hottemp uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, including ‘firewalls’ and secure socket layers. During the payment process, we ask for personal information that both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
- We will use the information you provide only for the following purposes.
- To send you newsletters and details of offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested.
- To improve the content design and layout of the website.
- To understand the interest and buying behavior of our registered users
- To perform other such general marketing and promotional focused on our products and activities.
- All content includes on the site such as text, graphics logos button icons images audio clips digital downloads and software are all owned by Hottemp and are protected by international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
- Hottemp grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license doses not include any resale’s of commercial use of this site or its contents any collection and use of any products any collection and use of any product listings descriptions or prices any derivative use of this site or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information. For the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site may not be reproduced duplicated copied sold – resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial exploited without written consent of Hottemp.
- Hottemp and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible however we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate complete reliable, or error free. From time to time there may be information on Hottemp that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct ant errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. (Including after you have submitted your order) We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Website Disclaimer for www.hottemp.com.my
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
- 1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- 1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our rior consent.
- 1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. VISITOR CONDUCT
- 2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Malaysia.
3. SITE UPTIME
- 3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- 4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- 4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
Last Updated on 10th Sep 2013