Spore Pink AS are inherently anti-static, 100% powder-free premium quality ESD finger cots. The ESD property in Spore Pink AS finger cots series will not weaken along the age. Surface resistivity at 1010-1011 ohms/square, conforms to most of the ESD application requirements. Spore Pink AS finger cots series are ESD & RoHS-certified. They do not contain heavy metal substances. 100% bio-degradable. Environmental friendly. An excellent finger cot to use in ESD & cleanroom environment.
- Conductive agents are blended with latex to provide consistent ESD performance.
- Suitable for handling ESD sensitive components or assemblies that require anti-static function.
- Special washing process to reduce ionics, non-violatile resistance, particles and other contaminants.
- High tensile strength and elongation for maximum tear resistance.
Area of Use (productions)
- ESD production environment
- Micro electrical components
- Disk drives / thin film heads
- Cleaning and handling of precision components
- Memory chip production
- Computer hard disk production
- Watch manufacturing
- High precision metal component assembly
|Product||Spore Pink AS Chlorinated|
|Internal Diameter (mm)||S15||15|
|SM16.5||16.5 (Special size order)|
|Thickness (mm)||0.1 ± 0.02|
|Length (mm)||63 ± 3|
|Physical Test (ASTM D412)
Min 700 %
Min 25 Mpa
|Surface Resistivity (ASTM D257)||1010-1012 Ohms/square|
|Surface Texture||Smooth Surface|
|Type||Unroll / Roll|
|Packaging||1440 pcs x 20 bags per carton|
|Shelf Life (Recommended)||Approximately 9 months|
|Remarks||It is chlorinated powder free finger cots. Suitable for handling ESD sensitive components or assemblies that requires anti-static properties|